Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beginnings

So, I finally decided to create a blog of my own. It'll be filled mostly with rants. I may also post art collaborations with a dear friend here to show off. :)
Things have been a little stressful in life lately. I have my AP Calculus BC test coming up next week, so I probably won't have a lot of time to post anything here until that's over. Graduation is soon too. Saturday, I've got an appointment to talk to a university representative... Plus, I have two projects on my list I need to get finished...
If I do happen to have something tick me off beyond reason one day though, I'll certain post it here. This blog will be used for venting... A lot. Some things I say here may be...rash. 8I But, I'm entitled to opinions, and I do what I can to back them up with evidence, (for some reason, people tell me to justify my opinions, so I do).
Anyway, that's the intro to this page. If you feel like reading rants or seeing some awesome art collaborations in the future, follow me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment